Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > page direction inherits

page direction inherits

=?Utf-8?B?YmluZHVyYWplZXNo?=

My webforms work just fine on my test box but when I transfer them to a host
server I get a parse error. It can not find the class that the page
direction refers, i.e. inherits=projectname.openingpage.

Does the reference file need to be uploaded to the host or the project file
or what can be done to fix this. Thanks.