Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > New to programming

New to programming

volleybabe1 volleybabe1 is offline
Junior Member

Okay, here it goes... I am new to programming in general and I am really frustrated trying to find code to help me validate checkboxes on my webform. I have 2 acknowledgement checkboxes that need to be checked before they can submit. I have no idea how to do this and would greatly apprieciate some help!