Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Filters Thunderbird 1.5.0.4

Filters Thunderbird 1.5.0.4

gwtc

praf wrote:
> and there is another
> thing that I liked in OE newsreader: "next unread message".

right click on the toolbar, select customize, and get the Next button.
Or if you want to use the keyboard, just hit the letter 'n'

--
From the So You Think You Know Everything Department?:

Did you know that Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during
a dance.

praf

gwtc wrote:
> praf wrote:
>> and there is another thing that I liked in OE newsreader: "next unread
>> message".

> right click on the toolbar, select customize, and get the Next button.
> Or if you want to use the keyboard, just hit the letter 'n'

aaaa, thanks for the tip! "n" works just fine for me.