Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed 70-320

Passed 70-320

Recently passed 70-320 and found the exam quite easy which was a bit of a
surprise seeing as many people were reporting the exam as be the hardest
mcsd.net exam.

Overall I thought the exam was a fair reflection of the topics stated in the
prep guide for the exam. The only comment I have to make was that I found as
if a few of the questions were missing a sentence or two which for me meant
there was not enough information to choose the correct answer (two could
have been correct!), I guess this is why I only got a score of 872. Still
I'd have settled for that before the test!

Study material used was: -

The Microsoft study guide (ok, but not great).
The Exam Cram book (good)
The MCSD All in One book by McGraw Hill (ok)
MSDN (Excellent)

I would go as for as to say that this exam, as with the rest of the
ellective MCSD exams, the exam prep guide and access to MSDN are all you
need to pass the exams.