Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to create a proxy in windows NT?

how to create a proxy in windows NT?

urip

Hi all, I have a service that is running on a computer and I am trying
to use a COM proxy so I can call this service from a remote computer,
the creation of the proxy(coCreateIntanceX()) from the remote computer
succeds but once I am trying to call a method from this proxy object ,
I get error 80007025.

the thing is that my version works if the remote computer is working
with windows XP, but when it works with windows nt, I get the above
error.

can anyone have any clue what seems to be the problem,

thanks in advance

Uri