Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Game Ban

Game Ban

Spikertk Spikertk is offline
Junior Member

This is going to sound kinda stupid, but I just got banned on a MMORPG that I have played for over 3 years and I have never got banned. I am Computer ID banned and I was wondering if anybody knows how to change your computer ID without Reformating your system. There was to be a way, becuase my friend did it once, but he doesnt remember how it went. If somebody could help me, I would greatly thank you.

-Spike