Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Axis client - setting your message headers.

Axis client - setting your message headers.

htt

Hi,
I have a Webservice from PeopleSoft. I am trying to see if I can use
the Axis API to create my client stub. I believe my envenlope should
have all the data to make the call since I can put the same xml string
into the PeopleSoft util program and post to get a proper result. I
believe I need to set the transport headers? I think it should be the
same configuration you would use to set your proxy information if you
need to. Where or what object should I use to set this up?

TIA,
htt