Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to subscribe the user groups not through a university email account?

How to subscribe the user groups not through a university email account?

Tom

Hi,

I am leaving the position and my email account from the university will
expire soon. I am wondering how I can still subscribe the user group
through other means, like yahoo.

Thank you.

lordy

On 2006-07-28, Tom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am leaving the position and my email account from the university will
> expire soon. I am wondering how I can still subscribe the user group
> through other means, like yahoo.
>
> Thank you.

These are usenet newsgroups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet