Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > IT Certifications

IT Certifications

sulaimanloane@gmail.com

SelfExam http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul $99 Package Deal buys
access to over 532 Exam Guides which include all the major IT
Certifications like Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint,
Novell, HP, ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus
Notes, CIW, PMI and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a
one-time payment which buys access to download and updates for One
year. These exam guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of
dollars of savings for you.

For our Special Package Deal, all our subscribers can take advantage of
one of the best certification offers of the year! This package covers
over 40 of the most popular IT Certification exams for 1 low price of
99 dollars.

Lnkwizard2

These things are worse than cockroaches, slap one down
and 5 more pop up.

BD, paging Mr. BD!! A$$****er cleanup in aisle 4.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> SelfExam http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul $99 Package Deal buys
> access to over 532 Exam Guides which include all the major IT
> Certifications like Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint,
> Novell, HP, ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus
> Notes, CIW, PMI and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a
> one-time payment which buys access to download and updates for One
> year. These exam guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of
> dollars of savings for you.
>

> For our Special Package Deal, all our subscribers can take advantage of
> one of the best certification offers of the year! This package covers
> over 40 of the most popular IT Certification exams for 1 low price of
> 99 dollars.

Cerebrus

Lnkwizard2 wrote:

> These things are worse than cockroaches, slap one down
> and 5 more pop up.
>
> BD, paging Mr. BD!! A$$****er cleanup in aisle 4.

Oh no, he's just the brotha of Loyola and Shania. I saw them having a
nice threesome the other day, in the park.