Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New MCP

New MCP

Jtyc

> Well, it can be, I suppose. At least you didn't call it a "site" or a
> "board."

Or a froup.

Consultant

lol

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant magically appears whenever he senses his presence is required.
> And like you, he's a top-poster, so I'm guessing he'll like you right-off.
> He is wise in the ways of the MCSE, and he makes almost as much money as
> Mr. G himself. He's also a man of very few words, so pay attention.
>
> ALL PRAISE THE GREAT AND MIGHT CONSULTANT!
>
> P.S. for extra points, impress us all and get a real news reader. This is
> not a "community."
>
> Well, it can be, I suppose. At least you didn't call it a "site" or a
> "board."
>
> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
>>> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

>> Is Consultant in this "community"? How can I search members?
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
>>
>>> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Well, that's a little different. From your original post I got the
>>> impression that you didn't even have an IT-related job and were just
>>> giving
>>> up on your dream of rock band stardom. I, too, took a sort of
>>> fast-track
>>> program (only two exams covered) and it was expensive and just about
>>> equally
>>> useless. My wife is still ****ed about it. Self-study is the best for
>>> someone in your position. Just please don't resort to cheating.

>>> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
>>> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

Consultant

at times. search members via the members page, you can scroll down and back
up

"sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
>> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

> Is Consultant in this "community"? How can I search members?
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
>
>> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > well at least your willing to respond to me...
>> >
>> > I work at samash.com in help desk support/jr. network admin. I also
>> > manage
>> > the phone system, as well as the shipping network w/fedex. I am young,
>> > and
>> > I've worked with musicians almost all of my life, so I have an
>> > extremely
>> > laid
>> > back demeanor (no drugs though, so don't even go there!).
>> > I'm also enrolled in the Fasttrain certification program, which was a
>> > huge
>> > disappointment. I wanted to do something that was fast....to get
>> > certified....so that's why I chose that. I basically ended up studying
>> > on
>> > my
>> > own anyway.

>> Well, that's a little different. From your original post I got the
>> impression that you didn't even have an IT-related job and were just
>> giving
>> up on your dream of rock band stardom. I, too, took a sort of fast-track
>> program (only two exams covered) and it was expensive and just about
>> equally
>> useless. My wife is still ****ed about it. Self-study is the best for
>> someone in your position. Just please don't resort to cheating.
>>
>> > Contracting is something I'd like to do, which I know that won't be as
>> > soon
>> > as I'm certified...I would however like to move in that direction.

>> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
>> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:efsz9
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Well I think my wife thinks I'm pretty hawt in my cut-offs, anyways.

ok, that is wrong on so many levels. Has you wife considered Lasik?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Nice guys finish last.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The IT field is starting to increase in jobs lately, so I shouldn't
> have to worry about giving up on that for a while!

I love the new ones....so young, so innocent, so vulnerable to the whims of
the world....yes, I like veal...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Misspelled? Impossible. My modem is error correcting.

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:efsz9
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Well I think my wife thinks I'm pretty hawt in my cut-offs, anyways.

> ok, that is wrong on so many levels. Has you wife considered Lasik?

Yes, but she rejected that notion when Fris informed her that he was wearing
cut-offs.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>>
>> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:efsz9
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Well I think my wife thinks I'm pretty hawt in my cut-offs, anyways.

>> ok, that is wrong on so many levels. Has you wife considered Lasik?

> Yes, but she rejected that notion when Fris informed her that he was
> wearing
> cut-offs.

You have no idea how true that is.

JaR

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:08:24 -0700, Consultant cast into the ether:

> lol

Wow! Just like majick!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

I've gotten alot of strange responses, but I guess it's a starting point!
Thanks to Frisbee, and the almighty Consultant for... I don't know yet. Any
recommendations for a real news reader?

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > The IT field is starting to increase in jobs lately, so I shouldn't
> > have to worry about giving up on that for a while!

> I love the new ones....so young, so innocent, so vulnerable to the whims of
> the world....yes, I like veal...
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Misspelled? Impossible. My modem is error correcting.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I've gotten alot of strange responses, but I guess it's a starting
> point! Thanks to Frisbee, and the almighty Consultant for... I don't
> know yet. Any recommendations for a real news reader?

x-news is mine but there are others. If you settle for OE, it at least
trumps the web client you are currently using (Oh! See want you can find
out with a real client?)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- You know it's going to be a bad day when you want to put on the clothes
you wore home from the party and there aren't any.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
New MCP Liddle Feesh Microsoft Certification 12 07-26-2004 08:16 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
New Numerical Score Report for MCP Exams?! Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 0 10-09-2003 11:48 AM

Advertisments