Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New MCP

New MCP

Frisbee«

news:%23Ri%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee« <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> I got me some jean cut-off shorts,

> GIFS!!!!!!!!1!!
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> sorry, my bad. force of habit.

Well I think my wife thinks I'm pretty hawt in my cut-offs, anyways.

I just keep telling myself that, and maybe eventually I'll believe it.

Jtyc

> I'm also enrolled in the Fasttrain certification program, which was a huge
> disappointment. I wanted to do something that was fast....to get
> certified....so that's why I chose that. I basically ended up studying on
> my
> own anyway.

Certifications without knowledge are useless. Worry about knowing what you
are doing. Once you have that, the certs just sorta fall into place.

Frisbee«

"sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> well at least your willing to respond to me...
>
> I work at samash.com in help desk support/jr. network admin. I also
> manage
> the phone system, as well as the shipping network w/fedex. I am young,
> and
> I've worked with musicians almost all of my life, so I have an extremely
> laid
> back demeanor (no drugs though, so don't even go there!).
> I'm also enrolled in the Fasttrain certification program, which was a huge
> disappointment. I wanted to do something that was fast....to get
> certified....so that's why I chose that. I basically ended up studying on
> my
> own anyway.

Well, that's a little different. From your original post I got the
impression that you didn't even have an IT-related job and were just giving
up on your dream of rock band stardom. I, too, took a sort of fast-track
program (only two exams covered) and it was expensive and just about equally
useless. My wife is still ****ed about it. Self-study is the best for
someone in your position. Just please don't resort to cheating.

> Contracting is something I'd like to do, which I know that won't be as
> soon
> as I'm certified...I would however like to move in that direction.

That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
really know your stuff, though, to do that.

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

Wow...I though I already mentioned that there wasn't a scene for local bands!
Otherwise I'd be doing that! Pay attention!

"kpg" wrote:

> As sgilz once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> > So I need to > get certified and hope to do some contract work.

> I recommend Weddings, Birthday Parties, and Bar Mitzvahs.

kpg

As sgilz once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Wow...I though I already mentioned that there wasn't a
> scene for local bands!
>
> Otherwise I'd be doing that! Pay attention!

I just think you're not trying hard enough.

Try harder!

JaR

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:10:02 -0700, sgilz cast into the ether:

> Wow...I though I already mentioned that there wasn't a scene for local bands!
> Otherwise I'd be doing that! Pay attention!

Probly 'cause you don't do "Louie, Louie".

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Frisbee«

"sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wow...I though I already mentioned that there wasn't a scene for local
> bands!
> Otherwise I'd be doing that! Pay attention!

What if there's not an IT scene? Are you gonna give up on that, too?

C'mon, man... put a couple of your band's songs on youtube or something.
I'll bet y'all aren't all that bad.

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

I never said I was giving up! It's not bringing in cash flow that I need.
The IT field is starting to increase in jobs lately, so I shouldn't have to
worry about giving up on that for a while!

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wow...I though I already mentioned that there wasn't a scene for local
> > bands!
> > Otherwise I'd be doing that! Pay attention!

> What if there's not an IT scene? Are you gonna give up on that, too?
>
> C'mon, man... put a couple of your band's songs on youtube or something.
> I'll bet y'all aren't all that bad.

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

Is Consultant in this "community"? How can I search members?

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > well at least your willing to respond to me...
> >
> > I work at samash.com in help desk support/jr. network admin. I also
> > manage
> > the phone system, as well as the shipping network w/fedex. I am young,
> > and
> > I've worked with musicians almost all of my life, so I have an extremely
> > laid
> > back demeanor (no drugs though, so don't even go there!).
> > I'm also enrolled in the Fasttrain certification program, which was a huge
> > disappointment. I wanted to do something that was fast....to get
> > certified....so that's why I chose that. I basically ended up studying on
> > my
> > own anyway.

> Well, that's a little different. From your original post I got the
> impression that you didn't even have an IT-related job and were just giving
> up on your dream of rock band stardom. I, too, took a sort of fast-track
> program (only two exams covered) and it was expensive and just about equally
> useless. My wife is still ****ed about it. Self-study is the best for
> someone in your position. Just please don't resort to cheating.
>
> > Contracting is something I'd like to do, which I know that won't be as
> > soon
> > as I'm certified...I would however like to move in that direction.

> That's where the really big bucks are, just ask Consultant. You have to
> really know your stuff, though, to do that.

Frisbee«

Consultant magically appears whenever he senses his presence is required.
And like you, he's a top-poster, so I'm guessing he'll like you right-off.
He is wise in the ways of the MCSE, and he makes almost as much money as Mr.
G himself. He's also a man of very few words, so pay attention.

ALL PRAISE THE GREAT AND MIGHT CONSULTANT!

P.S. for extra points, impress us all and get a real news reader. This is
not a "community."

Well, it can be, I suppose. At least you didn't call it a "site" or a
"board."

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
New MCP Liddle Feesh Microsoft Certification 12 07-26-2004 08:16 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
New Numerical Score Report for MCP Exams?! Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 0 10-09-2003 11:48 AM

Advertisments