Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New MCP

New MCP

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

What's up, my name is Scott from Tampa, Fl.
Just passed the 70-270, and looking to finish up the remaining MCSE exams
within the next couple of months. Basically, I need a better paying job,
Tampa has no music scene for local bands. So I need to get certified and
hope to do some contract work.

Anyone here in the central Florida area?

JaR

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:47:01 -0700, sgilz cast into the ether:

> Tampa has no music scene for local bands. So I need to get certified and
> hope to do some contract work.

Can you do "Louie, Louie"?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Frisbee«

"sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's up, my name is Scott from Tampa, Fl.

You sound like a young guy. At least you didn't type 'sup?

> Just passed the 70-270, and looking to finish up the remaining MCSE exams
> within the next couple of months.

My, aren't we optimistic. Got any experience, or are you dumping?

> Basically, I need a better paying job,

Who doesn't? Okay, maybe Bill Gates doesn't.

> Tampa has no music scene for local bands.

Oh deer lowered.

> So I need to get certified and
> hope to do some contract work.

Yeah, once you get that coveted MCSE, people will be jumping to hire you as
a sub, what with all those years of experience you have, and all those great
references you have from former clients, and all. How much do you think
you'll be able to charge per hour? You'll be so flooded with work, you
could probably hire a couple dozen other MCSE's just to keep up.

> Anyone here in the central Florida area?

Hi!

Frisbee«

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:47:01 -0700, sgilz cast into the ether:
>
>> Tampa has no music scene for local bands. So I need to get certified and
>> hope to do some contract work.

> Can you do "Louie, Louie"?

The only song in the world where you can make up your own lyrics, and nobody
can say for sure that your lyrics are wrong.

JaR

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:12:48 -0400, Frisbee« cast into the ether:

>> Can you do "Louie, Louie"?

> The only song in the world where you can make up your own lyrics, and nobody
> can say for sure that your lyrics are wrong.

Including the Kingsmen.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:12:07 -0400, Frisbee« cast into the ether:

> > Anyone here in the central Florida area?

> Hi!

Ainchoo mo of a nawth centrul Floridarr-ian?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Frisbee«

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:12:07 -0400, Frisbee« cast into the ether:
>
>> > Anyone here in the central Florida area?

>> Hi!

> Ainchoo mo of a nawth centrul Floridarr-ian?

We don't talk about the "north" word around these here parts. Some locals
don't take kindly to "yankees" so I tells 'em I'm a Braves fan.

I got me some jean cut-off shorts, but I drawl the line at getting a mullet.

kpg

As sgilz once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> So I need to > get certified and hope to do some contract work.

I recommend Weddings, Birthday Parties, and Bar Mitzvahs.

=?Utf-8?B?c2dpbHo=?=

well at least your willing to respond to me...

I work at samash.com in help desk support/jr. network admin. I also manage
the phone system, as well as the shipping network w/fedex. I am young, and
I've worked with musicians almost all of my life, so I have an extremely laid
back demeanor (no drugs though, so don't even go there!).
I'm also enrolled in the Fasttrain certification program, which was a huge
disappointment. I wanted to do something that was fast....to get
certified....so that's why I chose that. I basically ended up studying on my
own anyway.

Contracting is something I'd like to do, which I know that won't be as soon
as I'm certified...I would however like to move in that direction.

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "sgilz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What's up, my name is Scott from Tampa, Fl.

> You sound like a young guy. At least you didn't type 'sup?
>
> > Just passed the 70-270, and looking to finish up the remaining MCSE exams
> > within the next couple of months.

> My, aren't we optimistic. Got any experience, or are you dumping?
>
> > Basically, I need a better paying job,

> Who doesn't? Okay, maybe Bill Gates doesn't.
>
> > Tampa has no music scene for local bands.

> Oh deer lowered.
>
> > So I need to get certified and
> > hope to do some contract work.

> Yeah, once you get that coveted MCSE, people will be jumping to hire you as
> a sub, what with all those years of experience you have, and all those great
> references you have from former clients, and all. How much do you think
> you'll be able to charge per hour? You'll be so flooded with work, you
> could probably hire a couple dozen other MCSE's just to keep up.
>
> > Anyone here in the central Florida area?

> Hi!

Briscobar

Frisbee« <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I got me some jean cut-off shorts,

GIFS!!!!!!!!1!!
..
..
..
..
..
..
sorry, my bad. force of habit.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
New MCP Liddle Feesh Microsoft Certification 12 07-26-2004 08:16 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
New Numerical Score Report for MCP Exams?! Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 0 10-09-2003 11:48 AM

Advertisments