Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Media player is black

Media player is black

Bert Apperlo

Since yesterday is media player in firefox black. In IE it works fine. Is
this a bug from the new patch? or something else?

Peter Boerhof

Bert Apperlo wrote:

>Since yesterday is media player in firefox black. In IE it works fine. Is
>this a bug from the new patch? or something else?

What did you do ? Did you update Firefox? If so how did you upgrade by
..exe or .zip file ?
You can try the WMP9 regisrty patch below.

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/important.html#WMP
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/resources/wmp9.reg

Peter.

-=-=-
.... This tagline is made just for David Perry.