Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Javax.naming Exception: name not found in naming service.

Javax.naming Exception: name not found in naming service.

Harman

Hi,

I am working on Message Center through this user can send massage to
their classmats. one exception occurred when user clicks on "TO" to
select the recipient name. Proper Excpetion is: "Error Message nested
Exception is: Javax.naming.name not found
Exception:[Java:comp/env/mme010] not bound in naming service."

Plz share your view, how can i rectify this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Harman

Moiristo

Harman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on Message Center through this user can send massage to
> their classmats. one exception occurred when user clicks on "TO" to
> select the recipient name. Proper Excpetion is: "Error Message nested
> Exception is: Javax.naming.name not found
> Exception:[Java:comp/env/mme010] not bound in naming service."

I guess you specified a datasource, but you probably did it wrong or
didn't give it the same name as the one that was looked up.