Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Technoholic new case 2 (non-56ker)

Technoholic new case 2 (non-56ker)

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

New case!

Modded but probably not the big thing. :tongue:

Specs:
Koolance EXOS @ aprox 30C idle, 35C load, 1/4" OD tubings
XP Home
OCZ Modstream 520W
ASUS P4P800SE
Pentium 4 3.0E @ 3.6GHz
OCZ 1GB PC3200
XFX 128MB 6600GT @ 550/1.13 stock fan
36GB Raptor
80GB WD SATA
DVD ROM
CDRW
SoundBlaster Audigy 2

Pixpix:

Ignore the temp, I don't have the temp probe connected on the block. I need aluminum tape, anyone know where can I get it?

Nightshot:

What I want to do with UV is more UV. Anyone know where can I put my fourth stick at? There's only three sticks of UV in there.

Where I put the messy wires away:

I've drilled holes, that mod I mentioned earlier :tongue::

Holes are for tubings, OBVIOUSLY! And other holes I made is for the rocker switches. I guess they're gonna be useless but whatever. I had fun doing it.

Where I put all the inverters and wires up. I'm thinking of cutting the wires shorter but I think I rather not messing it up. Tips, anyone?

Inside along with 120MM fan, it hit my index finger and I bled. Note to self, never touch the fan while running and 120MM:

Kinda messy:

Can someone help me how can I hide this wires?:

The whole interior:

So.. whatcha think?

Now now, the rule in this thread is DO NOT HIJACK!!!!!!!

I'm back, yes. Not for good though. So comments, please!

Last edited by Technoholic; 07-27-2006 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: topic edit

alan alan is offline
Junior Member

I am interested, do it also active?