Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Web Application help needed

ASP.NET Web Application help needed

stacy@sensorswitch.com

I need to learn how to create a web application, which I am finding
much more difficult than anticipated. I have the .net framework V1.1
and had planned to use asp.net, however after purchasing several books,
I am no further than I was several weeks ago. I am lacking the basic
step by step instructions to follow in starting the process. For
example, I create a new VB project with the ASP.NET Web Application
template, after this step, I am unsure how to begin creating forms and
writing the JScript files associated with the forms. Can someone point
me toward a good beginner book (though I am not a beginner programmer)
for Web Application design possibly with a focus on the tools I
mentioned above. I currently have the following books:
Programming Microsoft Visual Basic .NET by Francesco Balena
Sams Teach Yourself Active Server Pages 3.0
ASP in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition

Thanks,
Stacy

stacy@sensorswitch.com

OK, I have gotten over this hurdle, posted too soon, sorry about that.