Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > IT certifications

IT certifications

shania

SelfExam http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul $99 Package Deal buys
access to over 531 Exam Guides which include all the major IT
Certifications like Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, CISCO, Sun, Checkpoint,
Novell, HP, ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus
Notes, CIW, PMI and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a
one-time payment which buys access to download all the exams