Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Migrate ASP.NET 1.1 application to 2.0

Migrate ASP.NET 1.1 application to 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?S2F1c3Rhdg==?=

Hello,

I need to migrate an existing ASP.NET application developed with VS.NET 2003
and framework ver 1.1 to ver 2.0 using VS.NET 2005. I have installed the
Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Projects setup and followed the
instructions. The migration runs fine. However I don't get to see the
references folder which was available in my application using 1.1. Also I get
a lot of type reference errors for Crystal Report objects.

How do I add or modify reference to remove such errors? Any inputs will be
highly appreciated.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

see my reply on ASP.NEt Forums about the references folder.
http://forums.asp.net/thread/1343155.aspx

It's basically that by default you are using projectless model (called
default web site model) where things are bit different. You can still add
reference by right-clicking the project name on Solution Explorer (the
opening menu has Add Reference and Add Web Reference etc).

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

news:(E-Mail Removed)...