Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ASPxGRID with EDIT

ASPxGRID with EDIT

soft4raju soft4raju is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,
how to import ASPxGRID into my web application.
aspxgrid is third party tool. it's, available with in www.devexpress.com.
In my web project using devexpress.aspxgrid.dll file, when am i running project the problem is raised "file not found" but i have that dll file with in my project dirctory.
this dll file using my application differnt webpages. every web page same problem raising.

main prblm is with in solution explorer have the login.aspx ,this page is import devexpress.aspxgrid.dll file ,when am i click login.aspx file in the solution explorer the proble is raised " devexpress.aspxgrid.dll file is not found".
please revert back to me how to solve the problem.

Thanks
Raju.