Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Losing quick launch tray and system tray

golfer1029 golfer1029 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Western NC

When I go on line or use email my two trays disappear

golfer1029 golfer1029 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Western NC

When I go on the internet or open email my quick launch tray does not show at the bottom of my screen..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Try right-clicking on the bottom taskbar, and see if "lock the taskbar" is checked. If not, select it (to thereby check it), and see if your quick launch tray stays put when you use e-mail.