Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP DR

VoIP DR

bboucher bboucher is offline
Junior Member

I was resently hired as a Telcom Analyst for a company in CT, one of the first things they are having me do is create a DR for Catastrophic Failure. I've run into a question that I'm not sure about. In the building we have CallManager 4.0 as the primary and secondary call controler, my question is can we use a 3rd version of the program in a remote sight, exactly the same info as the other ones in case we have a Catastrophic Failure? I would think so but I'm not sure how the connectivity would work if we lost the main building with both the primary and the back up. Any ideas?