Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Mozilla Bookmarks

Mozilla Bookmarks

kcesau kcesau is offline
Junior Member

I dont even know if I can do this.

I like my bookmarks on my laptop. Way better organized.

I just bought a new desktop and I want to use the bookmarks from my laptop.

Can anyone help me or tell me where to get that file from my laptop.

Then canyou tell me how to import that file into my desktop mozilla

Thanks

Mark

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

The secret is in the documents and settings folder. On my computer, with my "Allen" login name, the folder is found here: "C:\Documents and Settings\Allen\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2juzafi6.default\boo kmarkbackups". In this folder is an html file with all your bookmarks, apparently updated each day you log on. I bet you can just copy it from one computer to the other, putting it in the same location. Why not give that a try?