Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Return Of A Man Clled Horse: VIdeo Quality?

The Return Of A Man Clled Horse: VIdeo Quality?

(PeteCresswell)

ISBN-7928-5084-X

I'm no connoisseur of this stuff, but it seems to me like the video quality of
this particular disc is *really* poor.

Something about the way the original movie was made?

Something about the process if digitizing it?
--
PeteCresswell