Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Why is switch tabs by itself ???

Why is switch tabs by itself ???

Home Theatre Guy

Just cycling though all my tabs over and over and over again. Is this
a feature i some how turned on by mistake ??

It happened to me before and a restart fixed it !!

Thanks.

Home Theatre Guy

Firefox that is

Bye.