Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Forums

Forums

Willem.Ellis@gmail.com

Hey i just started some new forums at http://helpcap.awardspace.com.
There you will find a HTML category where you can post questions and
tutorials and websites related to HTML. Also, there are some other
categories which include, PHP, HTML, Mambo CMS, PHPNuke, Dreamweaver,
and Flash. We also currently need moderators, so if you're interested
please register at the site and send me a PM. This site is just in the
beginning phases, so there won't be a lot of posts, but all posts will
be responded to, and that's why we need some moderators so we can
answer some of the initial questions posted.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hey i just started some new forums at hxxp://helpcap.awardspace.com

What is wrong with these newsgroups?

On a fast cable connection, I got tired of waiting for it to load. After
several minutes, it still never completed.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Infinity Customs - New Forums The Modfather The Lounge 20 12-05-2005 08:36 AM

Advertisments