Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Problems with Vonage after outtage?

Problems with Vonage after outtage?

zcarenow@yahoo.com

Hello,
My Road Runner cable modem service and Vonage was running fine until a
power outtage yesterday. The power company came out and did something
and finally the neighborhood got power again. My cable modem is ok. I
can surf the net again! However, my Vonage DSL router lights on the
phone connections keep blinking and no phone signal. It(phone line)
usually becomes solid after i power it off and then on again. Please
assist. Thank you.