Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > forums

forums

Willem.Ellis@gmail.com

Hey i just started some new forums at http://helpcap.awardspace.com.
There you will find a Java Script category where you can post questions
and tutorials and websites related to JS. Also, there are some other
categories which include, PHP, HTML, Mambo CMS, PHPNuke, Dreamweaver,
and Flash. We also currently need moderators, so if you're interested
please register at the site and send me a PM.

Christopher Benson-Manica

> Hey i just started some new forums at <spam url>

When will you kids give up these stupid ego trips and just use the
forums that already exist? (Probably about the same time you'll stop
spamming them to irrelevant forums, I imagine.)

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Infinity Customs - New Forums The Modfather The Lounge 20 12-05-2005 08:36 AM

Advertisments