Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Asterisk@home 2.8/freepbx has stopped creating extension - FIXED

Re: Asterisk@home 2.8/freepbx has stopped creating extension - FIXED

linker3000

linker3000 wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> All of a sudden, our AAH 2.8 server has started to sulk and if we add a
> new extension in freepbx, it shows on the list but not in the flash
> panel and SIP phones cannot register to it. Looking at the extensions
> and sip conf files, the right entries aren't being made, but I can add
> extensions manually, although I presume that if I subsequently use
> freepbx to change anything I will lose my manual changes?
>
> Any suggestions apart from start over with Trixbox (this is planned for
> later anyway)?
>
> Thanks

Just to tidy up this thread - turns out that the recently published
Caller ID module is to blame. I uninstalled it and things are working again.

paul123

linker3000 wrote:

> Just to tidy up this thread - turns out that the recently published
> Caller ID module is to blame. I uninstalled it and things are working again.

Weird. I can't see any module called Caller ID module (neither in
Online Modules, Enabled Modules nor in Not Installed Local Modules). On
Trixbox 1.1.1, but it's the same, module-wise, as AAH2.8....isn't it?
Or maybe not.