Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > RNG for FPGA

RNG for FPGA

Jerome Jerome is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have read many threads of this forum and apparently no one asked this before.

For my application (anticollision system) I need to design a random number generator in the FPGA, not in the testbench. This RNG should delivers integer range 0..2^15 for exemple.

Does anyone have an idea on how to build such thing, or is it impossible ?

Regards,

Jerome