Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > I'll Be 70 Or So

I'll Be 70 Or So

teem

Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

Aphelion

> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

Really think it'll take that long to get Manimal?

unclejr

teem wrote:
> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

Hot L Baltimore?

-Junior

Joshua Zyber

"teem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

Didn't you hear? "Pink Lady and Jeff" did get released.

Loretty

"teem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

Well, uh, how old are you now?

teem

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:16:50 -0500, "Loretty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"teem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

>Well, uh, how old are you now?

the big 4-9!.I'll tell ya the crap that's out there now blows! I did
see Perry Mason-season 1,but,i like the sci fi stuff from the 60s
mostly.And this ''Available Tuesday'' jazz,hell,not all stores get it
on tuesdays.