Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > DTD Parser

DTD Parser

Moohy

Hi,

I am using wutka dtd parser but the problem is i have a dtd with
elements like "type(color)" the brackets is part of their name , so
whenever i run the dtd parser using it it does not work since it
consider color a child of type not type(color) as a name..
How do i fix this problem.

I want to add a different class other than scanner to do so for me.?

Anyhelp

Maha Aburahma