Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Threading

Threading

Ross M. Greenberg

as a new Thunderbird/Mozilla newsgroup user,I'm having trouble finding
how to turn threading on.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

Ross

Miller

*Ross M. Greenberg* wrote on 24.07.06 14:01:
> as a new Thunderbird/Mozilla newsgroup user,I'm having trouble finding
> how to turn threading on.
>
> Can somebody help?

View -> Sort by -> Threaded

cu, Miller

Ross M. Greenberg

> View -> Sort by -> Threaded

Thanks! Now how do I set this as the default setting for each new
newsgroup?

Ross

gwtc

Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
>> View -> Sort by -> Threaded
>>

> Thanks! Now how do I set this as the default setting for each new
> newsgroup?
>
> Ross

you have to do this with each newsgroup, then close the program and
when you restart it things should remain

--
So, You Think You Know Everything?

Did you know that Al Capone's business card said he was a used
furniture dealer.