Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Better voip phone than the linksys cit200

Better voip phone than the linksys cit200

Anonyma

I bought the Linksys CIT200 cordless Skype telephone and find it very difficult to use. It works, mind you, but, not well. I bought it merely because it exists. I'm not unhappy, but, I wouldn't wish it on my less technical siblings. Hence my question.

Do you know if by Christmas gift-giving time, there will be newer better cheaper cordless Skype phones on the market?

alex.blinov@googlemail.com

Look at http://beep.selfip.com. Cheap simple and reliable!