Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview Eit button does not edit

Gridview Eit button does not edit

j-in-uk

Hi,

I am using the gridView control, when a user clicks the Edit button, it
does not edit the existing row but detects it's an empty row and goes
to emptdataTemplate mode instead.

i do have this:
protected void gvProducts_RowEditing(object sender,
GridViewEditEventArgs e)
{
gvProducts.EditIndex = e.NewEditIndex;
gvProducts.ShowFooter = false; // We also turn off the add
screen while updating data
BindgvProducts();
}