Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where can I get a list of the available fonts?

Where can I get a list of the available fonts?

Nathan Sokalski

I need to get a list of the available fonts as some type of collection or
array. How can I do this? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

"Nathan Sokalski" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb:
>I need to get a list of the available fonts as some type of collection or
>array. How can I do this?

Are you talking about Windows Forms or Web Forms? Do you want to enumerate
fonts on the client or on the server?

\\\
Dim g As Graphics = Me.CreateGraphics()
.... = FontFamily.GetFamilies(g)
g.Dispose()
///

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

MyndPhlyp

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to get a list of the available fonts as some type of collection or
> array. How can I do this? Thanks.

InstalledFontCollection()

See your installed Help for the article entitled "How to: Enumerate
Installed Fonts". If you have trouble locating it, use the Index and locate
"fonts" and then "enumerating installed" under that.