Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > edit/extend username in login control

edit/extend username in login control

=?Utf-8?B?em5hcHBh?=

Hi
I have a login form where the username is split over two textboxes. I
override Login_Authenticate method so I can merge the two fields there (I
also do some other stuff). The Users authenticate OK, because I send the
correct merged username to the Membership.ValidateUser() method. But when I
access the value Context.User.Identity.Name it's only the last part of the
username (the part from the textbox named "UserName"). How can I override
this at login so that the Context.User.Identity.Name becomes correct?