Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Bu

Re: Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Bu

George Orwell

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:41:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m

>>> NO CHANCE .

>>Then put up with me criticising spammers and other imbeciles on this
>>group.
>>
>>Tell you what, I will stop doing that when you stop bringing Sipgate into
>>every thread you poke your unwanted nose into. How about it..?
>>

>>Ivor
>>

>In that case I will have to arrange to have you constantly fed with
>spam it is good for you .

You are really unbelievable, Dexter, or whatever your name really is. He didn't even mention Sipgate in this thread, so why did you have to?