Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Passing Criteria of MCTS exam 70-536

Passing Criteria of MCTS exam 70-536

=?Utf-8?B?VGFyaXE=?=

Hi,
I didnt get any information related to the passing criteria for 70-536
paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria if
you know that.
Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?V3lhdHQgV29uZw==?=

I am also looking for the same information. Besides, I would like to know the
number of questions asked and the examination duration.

--
Best Regards,
Wyatt Wong

"Tariq" wrote:

> Hi,
> I didnt get any information related to the passing criteria for 70-536
> paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria if
> you know that.
> Thanks.

Maincat

No one will tell you this information. If you've prepared correctly does it
matter how many questions there are?

"Wyatt Wong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am also looking for the same information. Besides, I would like to know
>the
> number of questions asked and the examination duration.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Wyatt Wong
>

> "Tariq" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I didnt get any information related to the passing criteria for 70-536
>> paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria
>> if
>> you know that.
>> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FxaWI=?=

"Maincat" wrote:

> No one will tell you this information. If you've prepared correctly does it
> matter how many questions there are?
>
> "Wyatt Wong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am also looking for the same information. Besides, I would like to know
> >the
> > number of questions asked and the examination duration.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Wyatt Wong
> >

> > "Tariq" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> I didnt get any information related to the passing criteria for 70-536
> >> paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria
> >> if
> >> you know that.
> >> Thanks.

> I think the way to pass this paper is to read the whole book that is recommended by Microsoft. Actually i get 982/1000 in this paper using the Labs of this book. There no specify passing criteria for the paper.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FxaWI=?=