Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp:Menu on Safari

asp:Menu on Safari

Mark Rae

Hi,

Does anyone have a browser definition file to allow Safari to render the
asp:Menu control correctly?

Microsoft don't currently supply one by default, and I can't find one on the
Net.

I found this, though: http://www.asp.net/CSSAdapters/Default.aspx

which seems to be officially supported by Microsoft (click the Download
button and you'll see what I mean), but this involves the use of CSS, themes
and JavaScript, and seems a very convoluted way of solving what should be a
very easy problem

Safari is (supposed to be) 100% XHTML-compliant, so I don't understand why
it has such a problem with the new asp:Menu and asp:TreeView controls.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Mark

Ixthnar Ixthnar is offline
Junior Member