Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Which Pyton Book For Newbies?

Which Pyton Book For Newbies?

Bob Sinclar

Web programming is all about stdin & stdout. Recommanded practice
before going further.

hanumizzle@gmail.com

Bob Sinclar wrote:
> Web programming is all about stdin & stdout. Recommanded practice
> before going further.

It's actually a little more (at least as far as CGI is concerned)...it
bears some level of abstraction, namely, a decent CGI lib.

Rob Sinclar

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 04:33, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Web programming is all about stdin & stdout. Recommanded practice
> > before going further.

> It's actually a little more (at least as far as CGI is concerned)...it
> bears some level of abstraction, namely, a decent CGI lib.

Do you mean CGI is not about standard input.
In other words CGI is GUI programming? Oh probably.