Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Google Earth contact? (OT, sort of...)

Google Earth contact? (OT, sort of...)

Bell, Kevin

Sorry if this is an off topic shot in the dark, but...

Does anyone know a contact for anyone that works for Google Earth? I
wanted to shoot 'em an email about a possible enhancement, but they're
smart enough to not leave contact info ANYWHERE on their websites.

Duncan Booth

Bell, Kevin wrote:

> Sorry if this is an off topic shot in the dark, but...
>
> Does anyone know a contact for anyone that works for Google Earth? I
> wanted to shoot 'em an email about a possible enhancement, but they're
> smart enough to not leave contact info ANYWHERE on their websites.

How about posting to http://groups.google.co.uk/group/google-earth ?

Daniel Fischer

Bell, Kevin!

> Does anyone know a contact for anyone that works for Google Earth? I
> wanted to shoot 'em an email about a possible enhancement, but they're
> smart enough to not leave contact info ANYWHERE on their websites.

They do have a form for sales inquiry, though.

Of course, when I sent them a request on behalf of the company I work for,
I ever only received an automated reply, so don't expect too much.

Daniel