Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > new starter

new starter

paul

I have just got 2x 2500 series routers and 2x1900 series switches, im
setting up a testlab preparing for a CCNA exam. I have 5 machines which can
be used for the lab.

I have ordered several cables from ebay, they are arriving in dribs and
drabs.
So far I have got 1 SERIAL-AUI cable and a couple of console leads.

What leads or adaptors do I need to connect a network hub supporting a
couple of pcs into my cisco testlab.

Cheers in advance

Paul G

Office Starter Non-Starter Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 11-24-2009 11:45 PM
Internal Signals and other questions with ModelSim XE/II Starter 5.7g VHDL Testbench Martin Maurer VHDL 2 05-21-2004 03:45 AM
Starter in VHDL Ranjith VHDL 3 11-16-2003 11:54 PM
ModelSim XE II Starter 5.7c Mathias Weierganz VHDL 0 10-16-2003 08:07 AM
Starter Question on VHDL and Opinion Brad Smallridge VHDL 4 07-11-2003 06:56 AM

Advertisments