Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > need help with a new site

need help with a new site

da404LewZer

hell all, i'm starting a new wiki for programming called "CoderWiki"

i plan on documenting all functions of all programming languages.

I have started a couple portals for C, VB, PHP, HTML, Java, Smalltalk,
etc, and just added a API Guide section for talking about the Google
API, Win32 API, etc etc.

any help would be awesome, thanks in advance!

coderwiki.com