Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > About sizers..

About sizers..

Mario Lacunza

Hi,

Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
frames design? or not?

Other techniques?

Thanks in advance!

Mi configuracion/My config:

Ubuntu Dapper 6.06
Linux Kernel 2.6.15.23.386
Python 2.4.3
wxPython 2.6.1.2Pre

--
Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza Vásquez
Desarrollador de Software - Webmaster
Desarrollador 2 Estrellas VS2005

Website : http://mlacunzav.cogia.net
Email : mlacunza[AT]gmail[DOT]com
Email : mario_lacunza[AT]yahoo[DOT]es
Blog : http://mlacunza.blogspot.com
Lima - Peru

Grant Edwards

On 2006-06-09, Mario Lacunza <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im build a cross platform application develop with Python and wxPython
> and I ask for your opinions about if is a good choice use sizers for my
> frames design? or not?

Yes.

Using hardwired pixel-count locations is evil, Evil, EVIL!

> Other techniques?

I've seen "constraints" mentioned as another way to layout
things, but they don't seem to be recommended.

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! If I am elected no
at one will ever have to do