Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Juniper Salary

Juniper Salary

Michael

I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
progress in salary raise ?
Thanks for your comments

Ben

Don't say the 'J' word here...someone might hear you...
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
> SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
> ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
> progress in salary raise ?
> Thanks for your comments

Scooby

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
> SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
> ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
> progress in salary raise ?
> Thanks for your comments

If you are a new grad and this is your first professional job, take whatever
they want to pay you. Honestly, to get the experience I wanted, I would
have worked for free out of college. After a couple years you can start to
negotiate, or move on. That's just MHO.

Jim

Queke

"Scooby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sGPbd.518$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> I got an offer with Juniper Networks. The position is Intermediate
>> SQE. Do you know how much Jupniper is willing to pay for that position
>> ? How much a new grad can get at entry level position ? How is the
>> progress in salary raise ?
>> Thanks for your comments

> If you are a new grad and this is your first professional job, take
> whatever
> they want to pay you. Honestly, to get the experience I wanted, I would
> have worked for free out of college. After a couple years you can start
> negotiate, or move on. That's just MHO.
>
> Jim

Some companies figured that out and only hire suckers out of college willing
peanuts or free then fire them and hire the next batch.