Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ibgp routing tables not filling up

ibgp routing tables not filling up

Todd Adamson

I have two individual routers, each with a BGP connection to an
individual ISP. I want to share the routing tables between my two
routers so that my outbound traffic will still go to the shortest
route. But I do not see any of the routes from ISP-B in RTR-A.
If I do a show ip bgp, the information is there, but the routing
table does not include it. What am I missing?

Todd

John Smith

are they running a common IGP?
are they BGP peers?
are they in the same AS?
do you have a registered AS?

"Todd Adamson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have two individual routers, each with a BGP connection to an
> individual ISP. I want to share the routing tables between my two
> routers so that my outbound traffic will still go to the shortest
> route. But I do not see any of the routes from ISP-B in RTR-A.
> If I do a show ip bgp, the information is there, but the routing
> table does not include it. What am I missing?
>
> Todd
> (E-Mail Removed)

> News==----
> Newsgroups