Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Is there any plan to port python to ACCESS Palm Linux Platform?

Is there any plan to port python to ACCESS Palm Linux Platform?

heidan

Another quick question about python and palm?

As we all have known that ACCESS has planned to build Palm OS on top of
Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

Regards,
Phipps

Diez B. Roggisch

heidan wrote:

> Another quick question about python and palm?
>
> As we all have known that ACCESS has planned to build Palm OS on top of

I didn't know.

> Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

How is anybody going to plan something that requires something that is just
planned?

Python runs on lots of platforms, and linux-based ones certainly stand a
good chance for becoming one - but only after the platform exists somebody
can start working on that, don't you think?

Diez

Terry Reedy

> heidan wrote:
>
>> Another quick question about python and palm?
>> As we all have known that ACCESS has planned to build Palm OS on top of
>> Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

If will happen if and when someone volunteers to do a port if and when
Access releases such a Linux version.