Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Tacacs Authorization Restrictions

Tacacs Authorization Restrictions

Anton Lipanin

Hi all!

Does anyone no how to restrict athorization on routers to selected account?
I have several routers and one special account which i made to give an
access to one special router. Can i forbid access for this account to other
routers using one tacacs server?

--
WBR,
Anton.

Martin Bilgrav

Yes,
One each account (user name) you can create a network access restriction
list on which devices the user is allowed to logon.

HTH
Martin

"Anton Lipanin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ck5ptg$14ei$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all!
>
> Does anyone no how to restrict athorization on routers to selected

account?
> I have several routers and one special account which i made to give an
> access to one special router. Can i forbid access for this account to

other
> routers using one tacacs server?
>
> --
> WBR,
> Anton.

Anton Lipanin

How to create this restrictions?
I didn't find any ways to do this using ONLY tacacs config.

Thanks in advance
--
WBR,
Anton.

> Yes,
> One each account (user name) you can create a network access restriction
> list on which devices the user is allowed to logon.
>
> HTH
> Martin
>
> "Anton Lipanin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ck5ptg$14ei$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Does anyone no how to restrict athorization on routers to selected

> account?
> > I have several routers and one special account which i made to give an
> > access to one special router. Can i forbid access for this account to

> other
> > routers using one tacacs server?
> >
> > --
> > WBR,
> > Anton.

Martin Bilgrav

what version of the Cisco Secure ACS are you running ?

"Anton Lipanin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ckdvhc$83$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How to create this restrictions?
> I didn't find any ways to do this using ONLY tacacs config.
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> WBR,
> Anton.
>
> > Yes,
> > One each account (user name) you can create a network access restriction
> > list on which devices the user is allowed to logon.
> >
> > HTH
> > Martin
> >
> > "Anton Lipanin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:ck5ptg$14ei$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > Does anyone no how to restrict athorization on routers to selected

> > account?
> > > I have several routers and one special account which i made to give an
> > > access to one special router. Can i forbid access for this account to

> > other
> > > routers using one tacacs server?
> > >
> > > --
> > > WBR,
> > > Anton.

Anton Lipanin

F4.0.2.alpha

Thank in advance

:RE: BGP Restrictions Jeff Cisco 2 07-24-2009 10:53 PM
URL Authorization does not override File Authorization? SeanRW ASP .Net Security 1 05-25-2006 06:18 AM
<location> path authorization is not properly checked for override restrictions Gery D. Dorazio ASP .Net Security 0 08-13-2004 05:11 AM
VPN Tunnel and Port Restrictions? Chas Cisco 1 04-15-2004 11:55 PM
BGP Restrictions SP Cisco 7 11-15-2003 08:28 PM

Advertisments