Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > copy config file via snmp

copy config file via snmp

Daniel Heinze

Hi,

has anybody managed to copy via snmp a configuration file from a TFTP
server to the _flash_ of a cisco device running CatOS? I am able to copy
images to flash using CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB but I failed to copy a
config file.

cheers,
Daniel