Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Applications not working over wireless

Applications not working over wireless

tony

Hello all;

Hoping someone can give me a good answer on this.

We have recently implemented a wireless solution using 26 Cisco 1210.
We are trunking 3 vlans, 1, 2, 255. Vlan 2 is secured thru a Radius
server validating sessions thru a MS CA server.

Some applications do not want to open with this setup. Interaction is
one of these apps. When the laptop is on the wired network this app
works great but if I try to open on the wireless network it fails. I
have this same issue with a couple of other apps.

I am wondering if it is possible that there is something in the way
that the wireless is secured that is keeping some of these apps from
working.

Any ideas.

thanks
tony